Open Water Training Dives
This is the home stretch to become a certified diver! Once you finish your online class and pool session, these training dives are all thats left between you and your underwater adventures!
Finish Your Certification Locally with Atlantic Edge
- INCLUDES ALL SCUBA EQUIPMENT (regulator, b.c., tanks, weights, wetsuit, hood, gloves)
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins, and Boots are not included in the course cost. These items can be purchased in-store, online, or over the phone, and delivered right to the dive site or rented and picked up at the dive site.
- Four dives over two days
- Join us during the spring, summer, or fall at a local quarry (quarry entrance fee not included in the course cost)
- Lake Phoenix
- Dutch Springs
- Join one of our many exotic trips and complete your certification during the first two days.
- Bring your Open Water Referral Paper with you on your pre-planned vacation to complete your dives almost anywhere in the world with almost any PADI shop.
- Entry Fees
- Personal Gear: Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Booties
- These items can be purchased from Atlantic Edge in-store, online, or over the phone, and delivered right to the dive site or rented and picked up at the dive site.
- Airfills. Atlantic Edge supplies 2 full tanks for training, 1 or 2 additional airfills may be needed for Sunday dives.
Once you complete your training dives you are certified for life! It is then time to join us at the National Aquarium in Baltimore for the best local dive around, or on one of our many dive trips to an exotic destination. Learning to dive opens a world of opportunities most will only dream of. Imagine diving the reefs in Grand Cayman, discovering wrecks in the Florida Keys, taking underwater photographs, and much more! You can also begin taking specialty courses once you have completed your Open Water Certification.
Training Dive Paperwork
Training Dives Course Description
Training Dives Paperwork Packet
No Courses Found